Advocating for Trail Riding Enthusiasts
Preserving Our Heritage (since 2001)
- Retaining our rights of equestrian access and responsible use of the back country requires a unified, coordinated effort. Although most user groups accept equine use, there are some that would like to see equine activities prohibited in public wilderness areas.
(Star Photo | Bryce Phillip)
- To assist the various government and private agencies in the establishment, maintenance and management of trails and other back country resources.
- To work to ensure that public lands remain open to recreational stock use.
- To educate and encourage the wise use of the back-country resource by horsemen and the general public.
- To perpetuate the common-sense use and enjoyment of horses in America’s back country and wilderness.
- To actively involve youth in activities related to our purpose, and maintain a family-oriented organization.
Not sure? We invite you to explore this site, connect with us on Facebook, and come meet with us in person and let’s enjoy a trail ride together. 🙂
~ HAPPY TRAILS! ~