Advocating for Trail Riding Enthusiasts
Preserving Our Heritage (since 2001)
- Retaining our rights of equestrian access and responsible use of the back country requires a unified, coordinated effort. Although most user groups accept equine use, there are some that would like to see equine activities prohibited in public wilderness areas.
- To assist the various government and private agencies in the establishment, maintenance and management of trails and other back country resources.
- To work to ensure that public lands remain open to recreational stock use.
- To educate and encourage the wise use of the back-country resource by horsemen and the general public.
- To perpetuate the common-sense use and enjoyment of horses in America’s back country and wilderness.
- To actively involve youth in activities related to our purpose, and maintain a family-oriented organization.
Join online or download the membership form to become part of a group that is working for you, to protect and expand our trail opportunities!!!
Not sure? We invite you to explore this site, connect with us on Facebook, and come meet with us in person and let’s enjoy a trail ride together. 🙂
~ HAPPY TRAILS! ~