Advocating for Trail Riding Enthusiasts
Preserving Our Heritage (since 2001)
- Retaining our rights of equestrian access and responsible use of the back country requires a unified, coordinated effort. Although most user groups accept equine use, there are some that would like to see equine activities prohibited in public wilderness areas.
(Star Photo | Bryce Phillip)
- Working to ensure public lands remain open to recreational equestrian use.
- Promoting sound, responsible use and enjoyment of horses in America’s back country.
- Involving youth in family-oriented activities related to our purpose and cause.
- Educating, encouraging and soliciting active participation in the wise and sustaining use of public trails and available resources.
- Assisting government and private agencies in the establishment, maintenance and management of back country trails and natural resources.
Not sure? We invite you to explore this site, connect with us on Facebook, and come meet with us in person and let’s enjoy a trail ride together. 🙂
~ HAPPY TRAILS! ~